Collegiate Consulting can assist your institution with the development of a Strategic Plan. Collegiate Consulting would provide an overall assessment of the Intercollegiate Athletics program and prepare recommendations and benchmarking data.
- Sports Analysis
- Organizational Structure
- Plan Development & Execution
Questions to be answered throughout the process of creating a strategic plan for your institution:
- How does intercollegiate athletics contribute to the overall mission of the University and its commitment to the education and development of the whole student?
- How can the University preserve and strengthen the academic and athletic excellence that is its tradition and continued aspiration while recognizing the challenges confronting higher education and intercollegiate athletics?
- What internal and external factors, including limitations and constraints, will affect the way the University conducts its intercollegiate athletics programs in the future?
- How can the University strengthen the collaborative relationships and further integrate the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics into the broader campus community?
- What growth opportunities and additional revenue sources should be pursued?